Role:Indusface is on the lookout for a talented individual that is passionate about Java development, Application Security, Scalability, and User interface development to join us as a Software Engineer to work on our Web Security products. The individual will be joining a team with a proven track record in Bangalore India and be a part of our Indus Guard Suite of Products Unit.
- Develop high volume, fault tolerant and scalable backend systems for the Indus Guard Suite of Products
- Developing modern, responsive front-end for the Indus Guard portal
- Researching technologies like machine learning, anomaly detection for web application scanning and protection
- Analysing and troubleshooting defects and providing solutions for the existing solution
- 3+ years professional experience in Java Web Application development especially UI development.
- Experience in developing rich UI using ExtJS/JQuery/AngularJS/any UI framework.
- Experience in basic SQL database programming, MVC, Core Java/JEE, web servers like Apache/Jetty.
- Very strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong data analysis skills, ability to solve complex problems independently and generate innovative solutions.
- Fast learner, flexible and able to work well within a cross-functional team environment.
- Must have independently executed projects in early stages.
- Ability to think/act strategically and tactically.
- Must have contributed to architecture and design of software solution
Good to have:
- Contributions to Open Source
- Experience with GWT
- Familiarity with Linux operating system
- Experience with profiling and optimizing applications.
Have a friend who
would love this?
Fully Managed SaaS-Based Web Application Security Solution
Get free access to Integrated Application Scanner, Web Application Firewall, DDoS & Bot Mitigation, and CDN for 14 days
Indusface is the only cloud WAAP (WAF) vendor with 100% Customer Recommendation for 3 consecutive years.
A Customers’ Choice for 2022 and 2023 - Gartner® Peer Insights™