Role:As a MSS Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of Security Management and Monitoring services to clients world-wide. The MSS Engineer will be performing activities such as ensuring availability and logging consistency of customer security. Also, at the same time you have to work with your colleagues to ensure there is unanimous understanding of the project deliverables and meet required timelines.
- Analyze daily vulnerability scan results and identify inconsistencies if any in both scan results and report
- Executive Client Support for an in-house information Security product
- Perform analytical and logical troubleshoots of an issue reported.
- Create, maintenance and manage support tickets.
- Understand customer queries and take appropriate remedial actions. Identify and delegate queries which need to be probed further by the development team.
- Summarize and document test results daily. Prepare monthly dashboards.
- Communicate and coordinate with customers.
- SaaS administration support
- Conduct POC.
- Good understanding of computer networks (firewalls, routers, ports, switches, network design), application issues / vulnerabilities, viruses, malwares etc.
- Well-versed with windows and Unix/Linux environments
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SQL and at least one programming language such as C, C++ or Java
- Basic knowledge of vulnerability assessment / penetration testing will be desirable
- The candidate should be BCA with IT security/ networking/system
- He / She should possess good academic background.
- Willing to work in 24*7 support environment
- Willing to work in Rotational shifts which would be including either (Monday, Tuesday) off or (Saturday, Sunday) off.
- Good communication (spoken & written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with clients through various mediums such as e-mail, chat or phone
- Self driven and able to work with teams
- Excellent in trouble shooting and persistent in problem solving
Have a friend who
would love this?
Fully Managed SaaS-Based Web Application Security Solution
Get free access to Integrated Application Scanner, Web Application Firewall, DDoS & Bot Mitigation, and CDN for 14 days
Indusface is the only cloud WAAP (WAF) vendor with 100% Customer Recommendation for 3 consecutive years.
A Customers’ Choice for 2022 and 2023 - Gartner® Peer Insights™