Recently we added a number of features that help our customers use AppTrana more efficiently. Some major features that went live were.
ROLE-BASED ACCESS CONTROL
Enterprises with diversified teams can now take advantage of RBAC and provide selective rights to different teams/ members. 3 types of users can be created in AppTrana.
1. Administrator: These users have complete control and these are the only users who could create other users.
2. Website Administrator: These users have visibility and can make changes to websites associated with them. They will not be able to see websites not assigned to them and will not be able to change or upgrade plans.
3. View Only Administrator: These users have visibility to websites assigned to them but won’t be able to make any changes.
With Live chat embedded in the portal, any user can directly reach out to our support team and get their queries addressed instantly. Chat is monitored 24*7 by our expert monitoring team and they would be happy to assist you.
New enhancements to how protection status is shown for vulnerabilities found is now more actionable with direct visibility to applicable rules that can be turned on to get further protection.
1. Protection Status in Detect Page:
2. Following states are shown under protected by
3. Protection Status column – tells if the rules are actually applied and if protection is on.
At Indusface, Vivek owns the product roadmap and is responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to build and release the product and ensuring revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. A technologist with 6+ years of product management experience and 10+ years of total professional work experience, Vivek has worked with domestic and international start-ups with proven ability to define, design and develop technology products, and effectively market product benefits and capabilities to customers.