Security startup Indusface brings SaaS based anti hack solution AppTrana
Bangalore: Indusface, a security startup has announced the public availability of its SaaS-based web application security product AppTrana. It is an affordable fully managed anti-hack solution to protect businesses of all sizes.
AppTrana is designed to address the gaps in existing cloud security solutions that provide protection using only technology-based cookie-cutter solutions.
“Accelerated growth of cloud-based business applications require better adapting security solutions that support its fast-paced scaling efforts,” said Ashish Tandon, CEO and Founder, Indusface, “With AppTrana, we introduce revolutionary, continuous and managed application security to protect businesses with complete cloud security in a single, integrated platform while drastically reducing the spend.”
- Lightning Onboarding: AppTrana protection in minutes with zero downtime during the entire transition
- Round-the-Clock Security: Detect vulnerabilities continuously and protect them rapidly through WAF virtual patches
- Security Intelligence and Threat Prioritization: 360° visibility into the risk posture and business impact via integrated AppTrana portal
- DDOS-Mitigation: 24 × 7 mitigation for the site against complex DDOS attacks
- Dedicated Security Team: Security experts monitor for vulnerabilities, attack patterns, and develop custom rules for enhanced protection.
- PCI DSS Compliance: Strengthened security by complying with PCI DSS Requirement 6.5 and 6.6 (web application scanning and web application firewall) within a single product.
“Web Application Firewall ensures that hackers and DDoS attempts are blocked consistently. As a managed service provider, AppTrana also takes complete care of tuning, analyzing and updating everything continue to keep us secure,” said Anil Shankar, VP-Solutions & Technology – Shoppers Stop, an early user of the solution.
“As one of the leading banks in India, securing applications’ infrastructure is critical for us. Indusface’s solution allows us to scan vulnerabilities continuously and prevent attacks. The solution also provides the unique benefits of expert handling and tuning of custom rules”, said Deval Mazumdar, Chief Information Security Officer, IndusInd Bank.
Gartner in its ‘Overcoming Network Security Service and Support Challenges’ report has mentioned Indusface as one of the alternatives for enterprises that intend to use SAAS based managed web application firewalls and not invest in hardware-based solutions.
AppTrana is available through the following three plans – basic, advance and premium which are offered on a monthly and annual subscription.
News source :