Security product startup Indusface launches AppTrana
San Francisco, October 03, 2017 – Indusface, a leading award-winning application security provider, today announced the public availability of their revolutionary, SaaS-based web application security product AppTrana. With the launch of AppTrana, Indusface now offers instant and affordable fully managed hack protection that caters to businesses of all sizes.
AppTrana is designed to address the shortcomings in existing cloud security solutions that provide protection using only technology based cookie-cutter solutions.
As per Gartner in its ‘Overcoming Network Security Service and Support Challenges’ report, “using a SAAS based managed Web application firewall such as Indusface is a good alternative for Enterprises that do not want to procure new hardware and do not have time to hire and train staff to manage it”, it’s not just the advantages offered by cloud-based solutions, but an ability to have trained experts be responsible for the same without having to worry about building the competency inhouse that creates a distinct advantage.
“Accelerated growth of cloud-based business applications require better adapting security solutions that support its fast-paced scaling efforts,” said Ashish Tandon, CEO and Founder, Indusface, “With AppTrana, we introduce revolutionary, continuous and managed application security to protect businesses with complete cloud security in a single, integrated platform while drastically reducing the spend.”
- Lightning Onboarding: AppTrana protection in minutes with zero downtime during the entire transition.
- Round-the-Clock Security: Detect vulnerabilities continuously and protect them rapidly through WAF virtual patches
- Security Intelligence and Threat Prioritization: 360° visibility into the risk posture and business impact via integrated AppTrana portal
- DDOS-Mitigation: 24 × 7 mitigation for the site against complex DDOS attacks
- Dedicated Security Team: Security experts monitor for vulnerabilities, attack patterns, and develop custom rules for enhanced protection.
- PCI DSS Compliance: Strengthened security by complying with PCI DSS Requirement 6.5 and 6.6 (web application scanning and web application firewall) within a single product.
Mr. Anil Shankar, VP-Solutions & Technology for Shoppers Stop, a global retailing group with over $440 million revenue and more than 14,000 employees, and an early user of the solution said, “Web Application Firewall ensures that hackers and DDoS attempts are blocked consistently. As a managed service provider, AppTrana also takes complete care of tuning, analyzing and updating everything continue to keep us secure.”
IndusInd Bank believes in driving its business through technology. IndusInd Bank has 1200 branches and 2036 ATMs spread across 683 geographical locations of India. “As one of the leading banks in India, securing applications’ infrastructure is critical for us. Indusface’s solution allows us to scan vulnerabilities continuously and prevent attacks. The solution also provides the unique benefits of expert handling and tuning of custom rules”, said Deval Mazumdar, Chief Information Security Officer, IndusInd Bank
Availability and Pricing:
AppTrana is available through the following three plans:
- Basic – Provides the ability to quickly identify the risk posture of web assets. Free for life
- Advance – Offers visibility in risk posture and quick patching through virtual patches using advance rules created by experts. It comes with a 14 days free trial.
- Premium – Complete managed protection with false-positive monitoring and custom rules created by experts based on application needs. This also comes with a premium scan where customer can request experts to manually conduct pen-testing of their assets to find any business logic vulnerabilities
All the plans come with a monthly & annual subscription.
Indusface is an award-winning application security leader protecting 900+ customers across 17 countries. Indusface security products have been mentioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrants for Application Security Testing and Web Application Firewall and have won all major awards in the past 12 months. Indusface products are available as a Service, On-Premise and through the AWS Marketplace.